"Talent and all that for the most part is nothing but hogwash. Any schoolboy with a little aptitude might very well draw better than I perhaps; but what he most often lacks is the tough yearning for realization, the teeth-grinding obstinacy and saying; even though I know I'm not capable of doing it, I'm still going to do it."
-M.C. Escher

Friday, October 30, 2015

InkTober No 25 - 29

Don't worry I'm not slacking off at work, I wrote this up last night and just didn't see the point in posting at 11:30.  

I kind of liked the goblin I posted last time, and spent a little while sketching out ideas and developing forms for it.  There is nothing super special here, I just figured I could incorporate some of my thought processes in developing this character idea into inktober.  I took a few of the... less awful ideas... and inked them.  There are a few obvious problems with these drawings, but I think I really like where the idea is heading.






No comments:

Post a Comment