"Talent and all that for the most part is nothing but hogwash. Any schoolboy with a little aptitude might very well draw better than I perhaps; but what he most often lacks is the tough yearning for realization, the teeth-grinding obstinacy and saying; even though I know I'm not capable of doing it, I'm still going to do it."
-M.C. Escher

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Inktober # 24

Here is the next installment in the adventure that is InkTober.  I'm currently regretting committing to do this.  It's not really the challenge of drawing every day, I had already committed to that.  It's creating a complete drawing every day... in ink even.  The rest of the stuff I've committed to study are all suffering.  But, I did make the commitment, so I have to stick to it.  There are only a few days left in the month anyway.  I actually have a few more drawings, but I'm having a hard time getting them scanned in.  I will have that fixed by Thursday.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment